Shopify Voice App. $99/monthMake your e-commerce store voice enabled allowing your customers to purchase on any Alexa enabled devices.
Enable your Shopify Store on Alexa & Google Assistant
Create your Alexa Skill for your Shopify Storefront
Login to your Shopify Store & Setup your new Storefront App [ Click Here to Start ]
Securely Share Credentials with Voice2Biz
Within hours access your FREE DEMO that works on your own Alexa enabled devices
Play & experience your store in a voice first world – share any changes you want made
We enable your new Alexa Skill & Viola! – your storefront is now voice enabled on all Alexa devices
Shopify Voice Example
“Alexa, ask Umbrella Corporation what kind of umbrellas are available.”
Alexa: We currently have over 200 different types of umbrellas made by 15 manufacturers. You can ask for a list of manufacturers or search by description.
“I want a sturdy black umbrella made by ACME.”
Alexa: There are two black umbrellas by ACME. These include a individual size for $35.99 or a family size for $99. Would you like additional details?
“Give me two individual size and one family size umbrellas.”
Alexa: I’ve added 2 individual size and 1 family size umbrella to your shopping cart. You can add additional items, get descriptions or checkout.
Alexa: We have sent you an email with your items ready for your review and checkout with one click. Thank you for shopping with Umbrella Corporation.
Search All Products
Persistent Shopping Cart
2) Persistent Shopping Cart: While Shopify doesn’t have a persistent cart in their implementation, we do. The cart stays open in-between different voice sessions. This allows customers to add products to their cart piecemeal over a period of time. They can “checkout” whenever they want.
Easy Secure Checkout
3) Checkout: When customers want to checkout, we send an email to the email account associated with their voice device they’re using. This email contains a Shopify store link that the customer clicks on. This brings up the Shopify store where the consumer logs in using their standard Shopify store credentials, reviews the contents, makes adjustments, and proceeds to finish the transaction. This allows the designated business owner or responsible person to manage the final checkout. For the security of your Shopify account, your customers and payment options, the payment transaction happens within Shopify. No need to worry about creating yet another account with payment information just to use voice purchasing. Your data and transaction security is paramount to us.
Instant & Simple Deployment of your Alexa Skill
4) Ease of deployment: Our deployment is simple, and elegant. As a Shopify Storefront owner, you only need to enable the skill/action to use it. There is no need for creating any additional accounts or any further account linking to a Shopify store whatsoever. This further increases the level of security. A business owner simply enables the skill and immediately starts searching for products and adding them to their persistent cart. The voice device account does NOT have to be the same account as the Shopify account. Your Shopify account is only used to complete the purchase transaction, again, ensuring security.
Start with your FREE Demo
Follow the steps below to get your FREE DEMO Alexa skill for your Shopify storefront.
- Step 1: Setup Shopify
- Step 2: Share Shopify Information
- Step 3: Enjoy your FREE DEMO
- V-commerce enabled!
|1. Log into the Shopify console for your store and click the “Apps” link in the left hand menu. Click on the link at the bottom of the page that says “Manage private apps”.|
|2. Click on the button labeled “Create a new private app” in the top right corner. You will be routed to a new page that lists your private apps. Click on the button labeled “Create a new private app” in the top right corner.|
|3. On this form enter your desired Skill name, the email “email@example.com”, select “Read Access” for all options, click the checkbox “StoreAPI” , more checkboxes will appear – make sure they are all checked and click “Save”.|
|4. On this final page, COPY & PASTE the “API Key”, “Password”, “Example URL”, “Shared Secret” and the “Store Access Token” and share this information below to Get Started!|
A few hours after receiving the information you’ve shared with us in Step 2, you will be emailed a beta-skill invitation that will enable you to interact with your new Alexa Skill for your Shopify storefront. Play around, email us feedback, and if you like what you hear, let us know and we’ll complete your new v-commerce enabled store.
We’ll certify your app with Amazon and Google and then launch your Shopify voice store!
Start your FREE ALEXA SKILL DEMO
Questions? We Have Answers.
What is the Shopify Engine Technology powered by Voice2Biz?
What does it cost to have an e-commerce voice app?
I'm not technical at all...can I still do this?